Theres a suprise

Nothing wrong with the truck, battery ok, sell me a new one if I want, gee thanks.

"Maybe its the tracker sir?"

Going to have to buy one of those jumper packs cause its gonna go wrong again.

"Oh buy the way, your gearbox has got a coolant leak. It will be 100quid to look into it and then we'll let you know if its sortable or not after that"

"Fank You"

Reply to
Tim Guy

Watch which one you buy

I got a reasonably cheap couple from Maplins

For Auxiliary lighting and starting the Wife's car

No problem there

But trying to start the Disco , even fully charged , Forget it

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

They found a reisister pack (???) that might be faulty. 25quid plus fitting.

Gearbox coolant, 750quid with parts.

"Is it pissing out?", "ere, no....", "Ok, ill carry a litre of coolant with me then"

So. Ive got my jump pack, and coolant bottles.. Good job its got a roomy boot.

God I wish someone would nick it.

Reply to
Tim Guy

I'm intrigued by this "gearbox coolant". I can only assume they mean the oil? AFAIK no LR gear boxes have any coolant other than the oil or the transmission fluid. But the you say you are carrying a litre of coolant. Confused...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice