Alarm spider, again

Anyone know the URL for the alarm mod for the Defender 300 again, I've lost it...

Reply to
William Black

not a problem Will I make one person a day happy and today its your turn

the answer to life the> universe and why Discovery alarms cause problems + the solution>

Derek W the funny thing about selling the Disco's is I now have enough time to work on them.

Reply to
DerekW

I found it myself in the end.

A new part costs £40, the LR bypass kit is about the same, so I rang 'my man'.

He came around and ran bits of wire around the car and fixed it in about two hours, for £50 and a cup of tea, plus if it goes wrong he said he'll fix it for free...

Reply to
William Black

William,

Where does your email signature come from? I know it sounds like a quote from the android's speech in Bladerunner ... but it's not that.

Regards,

Colin

Reply to
CJ

It's my parody of that same speech.

This one's Gertrude Stein...

Reply to
William Black

Cheers William ... I see you got the vote on one forum for the best email signature. Good on ya, matey.

Colin

Reply to
CJ

I didn't know that.