These people exist.

For "jumpsuit" read "posh overalls".

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Bloody hell I never realised Elvis had a Landrover as well u-huh

Derek

Reply to
Derek

I have one, the height of fashion decorated with artisticly inspiried paint splashes complemented by the new black oil stains.

Reply to
Larry

Get yourself off to London and sell it for thousands.. It's all the rage you know!

Mine looks like a walking rorschach test, last time I wore it I started telling it about my mother.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I recall, back in the Sixties, a mention in the AA magazine of the time of an insurance dispute. A young lady in a jumpsuit got refused payment because the insurance company said she was clearly waring overalls and so using the vehicle for business purposes, which wasn't covered by the policy.

I'm sure that Emma Peel, Cathy Gale, and Modesty Blaise would have liked to have had words with them.

Maybe the insurers insisted that their female staff drove a Mini, and wore a mini-skirt.

Reply to
David G. Bell

Modesty Blaise! That's a name I haven't heard in a decade or three.

Reply to
Rich B

And I would have liked to have had a little more than words with them, oh those boots, those kinky boots :)

Reply to
Larry

Which kinky boots, these ones?

Ian Rawlings

Don't forget Barbarella!

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Ooh no, I bought in on DVD some time ago, crossing my fingers for an HD version..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings