St. George's Flag waving motorists

Isn't there a law that only allows the Queen to have a flag on her car? I need to get hold of a German flag to put on my car, if only to get a bit of balance. Any ideas where I can get one from?

Reply to
Alex Buell

You'll end up with 4 flat tyres and no glass in the car.

Reply to
Doki

Where can I get an Ivory Coast flag?

Reply to
Befunge Sudoku

In message , Alex Buell writes

Probably worth getting a can of touch up paint at the same time.

Reply to
bof

In message , Befunge Sudoku writes

This looks like a good place for flags:

Reply to
bof

Make sure you drive a BMW (Break My Windows) LOL

JVB

Reply to
JVB

From the Wogan Archive

:

Guten Morgen Herr Togmeister, Doktor Pauly und Die Schonste Fraulein Godfrey,

Zo! Alles Englisher volk haben gross feelings auf Patriotism ja? Hast du noticed alles St. Georges Fahne, fluttering von das Stupider English Auto-aerials?

Uber alles Der M-funf-und-zwanzig, wir haben Englisher Flags mit der St George Cross.....aber nach zwei woche alles flags sind Tattered, Torn und Geripped im der Inferior British Wetter.

DUMBKOPF ENGLISHER FAHNE MACHEN MEISTERS.......Warum du nicht machen einen fahne fur VIER WOCHE last?...Im ZWEI WOCHE alles fahne sind einen Weiss und Rot Rag hahahahahaha!.....Hast du zo kleine faith im Herr Svennis Fussball Mannschaft

Reply to
Bob Wood

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:45:31 +0100, I waved a wand and this message magically appeared from Doki:

I'll just hide the flag when I park. Simple.

Reply to
Alex Buell

That's done it. Quick-Fit will start selling them now.

Reply to
Howard Neil

Befunge Sudoku ( snipped-for-privacy@manchester.ac.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Arsenal will pay for it for you, but you will need to arrange delivery via Belgium.

Reply to
Adrian

Germany?

Reply to
One Foot on the Platform

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:11:13 +0100, Alex Buell wrote the following to uk.misc:

Most decent army surplus places sell flags if you really have to.

mh.

Reply to
Marcus Houlden

Good to hear they are not biased in favour of any particular army.

-- Richard

Reply to
Richard Tobin

Do they do French ones..... i.e. white....? :o)

PDH

Reply to
Paul Hubbard

close - i beleive alex drives an audi convertible.....

:o)

Reply to
ian henden

AAS Chepstow 1964 Sportss Day.

Long string of bunting in form of Flags of the Nations hired in from local supplier.

Halfway through the day, Gammy (Camp Commander) noticed a swastika fluttering gaily in the breeze, halfway along.....

:o)

Reply to
ian henden

Worth a try; enquiry at

Lin Chung

All the army surplus places round here seem to have the East German flag on everything they sell...

Reply to
PC Paul

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 17:22:52 GMT, I waved a wand and this message magically appeared from ian henden:

I do.

Reply to
Alex Buell

I've used "Zephyr Flags and Banners" and they were good.

Reply to
Huge