thirteen and a half

No not my age but my mpg around town since my last fill up :(

OK Red Ken lock me away and throw away the keys, I caught the bus into town today.

Reply to
Larry
9.2mpg for us. meet you in cell block H !! lol Richard

Reply to
Richard

So Richard was, like

Mate of mine at work has a highly-tuned Scooby and reckons he gets about

8mpg on a run, and about 4mpg round town. I think he, shall we say, "uses the performance".

Guys, you're not even in the same street. :-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Sounds about right. My IIa does 13 round town and about 17 on the motorways.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

In message , Larry writes

A good as that eh. Only consolation is I'm actually running on LPG so I can effectively double it.

Reply to
hugh