torque curve for either 200/300 tdi engines

Does anybody have a torque curve for either of the above engines. I understand the 200tdi puts out around 111hp at 4000rpm with 146lbs torque at 1800rpm - is this correct!

Reply to
technical123

On or around 11 Jun 2006 23:39:39 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com enlightened us thusly:

the torque is just under 200, hence the name. sadly, the 300 doesn't do 300 ft-lbs, though...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:24:11 +0100, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

mind, I don't know for certain now I think about it which units.

Reply to
Austin Shackles