Totally OT - Derek & Clive

Pete 'n' Dud's "lobsters in Jayne Mansfield's bum" sketch dubbed onto the PG Tips chimps. You'll either wet your pants or won't see the point.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

OMG! That has to be the second best thing I've seen on the tinternet for kin ages! Almost makes me feel better about missing the County Durham 'unofficial' this weekend...

Reply to
Mother

We have this on 12 inch vinyl - happy days...

Richard

Reply to
RichardB

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

Oh i don't know, bit of gaffa tape here, new wheel there. And a new pair of underpants......

Mind you, can you imagine anyone in normal Landrover surviving that?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I've seen a similar vid of a 101 Ambi taking off and rolling down a hill in every direction possibly. Air ambulance job for the only passenger who wasn't strapped in sadly, but the others walked away and with slight repair, drove the ambi home.

The people behind the Land Rovers Across Britain film were trying to make a collation of event events (IYSWIM), dunno if they ever progressed it.

Reply to
Mother

There was good one a couple of years back, not filmed though as far as I know. A water board bloke (Welsh Water?) pulled over to let someone pass and got it wrong. He rolled down a moutainside (many, many times over) - one small cut. It made the national news as I recall.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd