TVR's are crap offroad !!

Just received a picture from a friend of his TVR that failed miserably with just a few inches of gravel when he took it offroad ( by accident! ) a couple of weekends ago....

I have posted the picture on the homepage of

for you to see what i mean..

David LLAMA 4x4

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4

"David_LLAMA4x4" schreef in bericht news:d6inl7$5qc$ snipped-for-privacy@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...

Well, take a random 4x4 off a (bad) road, into the bush and you're stuck. Figures. Now, what's your point. Everybody buy an Abraham tank?

Frank

Reply to
Painless

Probably along the lines of: A 4x4 (loads about) is not the same thing as an off-road vehicle (not many about) ;-)

Nah - Challenger II

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Mind, can you name any landie that'll do 175mph - horses for, etc.

Reply to
Mother

Hello, Mother!

Blown RR Sport with the limiter off?

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Overfinched RR Sport??

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

I know my 101 and the father in laws TVR sound similar enough to have people guessing who is approaching, until they realise that the TVR would have arrived by now.....

Reply to
Mark Williamson

There have been a couple of stressed pallet airdrops that qualify. I'd be bloody stressed an all.

Reply to
wayne

Ah, those who have (plans to put) a 5.2L Tuscan engine in a 101 won't dissapoint, then ;-)

Reply to
Mother

It's not called terminal velocity for nuthin!

Reply to
Mark Williamson

If you put a TVR engine in anything it'll rarely arrive, they've got a worse reliability reputation than even Landrover or Lotus!

A nice small-block chevvy on the other hand...

Reply to
Ian Rawlings