Prices added to websites....

As requested by members of this group when i first posted the address of my new website I have now added some example prices to the pages. Look at

I have also added a SPECIAL OFFER page to the usual website. Have a look at

Many thanks

David LLAMA 4x4

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4

You havent added any prices for the silicon hoses yet!

If turbo sized ones are only available in simple bends how would you recommend joining multiple bends together to make a more complex pipe?

Reply to
Tom Woods

The silicone bits vary wildly in price from peanuts to loads of dosh depending on size / angle. Your average 'turbo' size 90' bend is about £15 I suppose.

The best way to make a turbo hose is to use as few elbows as possible and to make up the distances with solid ( metal / plastic ) tube - as is done on most production vehicles if you look.

Aluminium joiners are available with rolled beads on the ends to help sealing but at turbo pressure just a straight cut off pipe and a decent wormclip will hold the pressure with no leaks.

David LLAMA 4x4

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4