Braided Stainless Steel brake hoses

Hi all,
Managed to pick up a set of briaded brake hoses (stainless steel) for my Defender 110 2.5TDI, CSW, 1991. Anyway the kit came this morning and there
is only three hoses. Is this correct. I am sure there should be four????
It is from Merlinautosport.
Am I counting one too many?
Yours
Andy

Only three, one to each front wheel and one from chassis to rear axle casing, rears are joined together on axle.
Martin

Yes - one to each front hub and one for the rear - are you counting the clutch flexi as well?
Richard
--
www.beamends-lrspares.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@beamends-lrspares.co.uk
Running a business in a Microsoft free environment - it can be done

Yes, 3 is correct....
Just out of interest where did you purchase the hoses from?? I;m just being nosey really to see if they came from a distributor for my hoses or whether they came from another source.....
David LLAMA 4x4 www.motorsport-plumbing.co.uk www.llama4x4.co.uk
On or around Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:32:10 +0100, "David_LLAMA4x4"

Unless you have 5. some of the front calipers have 2 hoses each. I forget which vehicles though.
"If you cannot mould yourself as you would wish, how can you expect
Discos and RaRo Classics.
Take care Pantelis
enlightened us thusly:

forget