Tyre Pressure

Hi All

I asked this a while back but I cocked up the size and think I suggested I had mini tyres on my 90 ;-/

Anyway does anyone know that the correct pressures should be (on and off road) for

BFG 235 85 R16

Thanks Phil (skint after buying loads at Billing)

Reply to
Phil Clarke

so Phil Clarke was, like...

26/34 - others *will* disagree, but they worked OK for me in terms of grip, wear etc. (90 n/a diesel)
Reply to
Richard Brookman