Fitting a Raingler load barrier net in a Disco 1

Has anyone managed to find a way to fit one of Raingler's load barrier nets behind the rear seats (not the jump seats, obviously) in a Discovery 1?

Raingler's web site claims the net can be used in a Disco 1, but the (tiny) pictures show it installed in a Disco 2, which is quite different. I am satisfied that I can attach the bottom straps to the load attachment points in the floor, and I can attach the bottom and mid-height straps to the seatbelt anchors. But I can see no good place to attach the top straps. So basically the net give me only about another 15cm of restraint above the seatbacks. Better than nothing maybe, but not what I had in mind.

I foresee having to drill into the structure of the car, and if I do, I want to be right, and right on the first try.

Why don't I ask my Raingler dealer? I did, and he says he can't get an answer out Raingler themselves.

Roy

Reply to
Roy Hann