Tyre pressures

I have BFG A/T t/a on my V8 90. Size is 31x10.5r15. Its used mainly on the road and not towing or carrying heavy loads. Anyone know what the pressures should be.

Thanks Richard

Reply to
Richard

I run the same tyres on my Series LR at 32psi - that's probably a wee bit high (especially at the rear if unladen) but I get too much sidewall movement at lower pressures.

Reply to
EMB

On or around Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:00:20 +1300, EMB enlightened us thusly:

sounds about right. I used 34 all round in light running with those size tyres on the 110.

Reply to
Austin Shackles