Tyre suggestions for Freelander

Soon going to have to replace the tyres on my TD4.

Quite a bit of major A roads and motorway, but also a reasonable amount of rough lanes and minor off road stuff. Averaging 1500 miles a month.

Any suggestions

Reply to
Steve Cork

Try the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo.Fantastic tyre. Tried them instead of Michelin XPC ,and this tyre out-classes the Michelin completely.No tyre sound,and lots of traction.

Woodstock

Reply to
Woodstock

I'd chose BFG A/T's every time, do they do them in freelander size? according to my list, the freelander comes with 215/65r16 and can also have 195/80r15 and 255/55r17, obviously dependant on your rims. hmm, no bfg at's according to the bfg website.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP