Unoffical Springtime?

No bother, but as is usual when feckups happen ... I'm on a different machine and will have to do it later ,,, ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Paul - xxx wibbled

Forwarded, as requested.

We've had a look and can't make it as we're booked from the 10th August, so we'll be there the couple of weeks after you.

Be nice if someone could post a couple of off-road routes/sites though, preferably suitable for single vehicle, possibly only two ... one of which might be a Hyunda Santa Fe ... i;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Not got it mate, but I'm getting mail from everyone else, including Steve T

Reply to
Nige

Lee

Be interested in meeting up with you guys in France once you're here if you can pass on the details to me too - I'll plan to meet up at the campsite if that's ok.

Cheers,

Matt

Reply to
Matt M

To unmung do I just remove the obvious? I'll get you a copy sent over :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Yep, just remove the obvious!

Cheers,

Matt

Reply to
Matt M

Who is up for this then??

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Summer has been booked Mark, get it sorted you tart ;)

Reply to
Nige

On or around Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:57:54 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

It'll probably only be 2 days, same as usual :) Summer, that is. Blink and you miss it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Mark did you get the plan?

Just checking, we booked up today :-) Diddy_D is looking forward to it already. :-)

Some of our French afl'ers are suggesting a visit so it should be good! Wheel out the Golf and get that tent in some Sunshine!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee_D uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Just got your email Mark.

Re the UK unofficial I need to check if I can get time off... Mrs D is off so no probs there.

I'll look when I pop in this week to clear some bits and bobs I left festering before going awol.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D