Unoffical Springtime?

Come on boys & girls, we having one this spring?

I can't do Easter, Center Parcs beckons.

I can't do early May either, I'm off to France with some bike lunatics.

Roll up, roll up.

Lee, you looked at summer yet matey?

Reply to
Nige

Sounds good to me matey.

Reply to
Nige

How about Spring Bank Holiday, aka Whitsun at the end of May

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

We are in.

Brandy Warf and KORK again?

Or should we try somewhere different

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Soon as I get the new Disco rebuilt I'm off up the lakes I want to try the Breasthigh and the old A6 packhorse road. Derek

Reply to
Derek

I circulated the summer unoffical plan by email a while back to those who have shown an interest.

which email you using?

I've had a reply from Dave R but nowt else... I was begining to wonder if anyone got it.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:06:41 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

I won't have the 110 done by then. Hoping to have it done in time for Eastnor, but it depends on raising the necessary to buy a chassis.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Nige wibbled

Not a clue what or when we're doing 'stuff', swmbo sorts all that, but I'm game. Anytime, anywhere, if we fancy it we'll do it, if we don't fancy it we''l not ... ;)

We're off to France but I think it's at a different time

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Lee_D wibbled

Can't recall it, Lee.

Try paul-xxx (it is hyphenated) at lineone dot net

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Paul - xxx uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Hopefully YHM. :-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee_D wibbled

Cheers mate, got it but no chance to look and reply yet.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Nowt here matey

Reply to
Nige

Your email is nackered then, It's the same address I've sent it to three times. :-(

Looks like you may have me down as a spammer!

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

odd, i get everyone elses mails matey, send it to jane.ince@bt.....

Ta fella

Reply to
Nige

Mrs_I has mail, that one is sure to get through as I've just textually abused you ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Fuckall

Reply to
Nige

try snipped-for-privacy@meridianfire.co.YUKAY

Reply to
Nige

Done.

Are you using the same machine through the same spam filter?

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Nope

Me works laptop, its at work mind you, is it owt you can post here?

Reply to
Nige

Nope, you never know who may turn up, been some right shady scum loitering in these parts in the past.

Paul can you forward it on to Nige?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D