UNOFFICIAL INFO

On or around Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:48:13 +0100, "Graham G" enlightened us thusly:

Might be in the Ford yet - went to take Edward II to the gararge for a MOT, no fire, no siree no way.

Battery not up to much, so put a spare one on which turned out to flat also. Took both to the shed, charged Edward's. Battery back on after work and he fired up no problem. bloody prima donnas. Up to the garage but no chance of a test til next week, too much else on. They might have time for a look-over to see what needs doing. But that doesn't leave long to fix the inevitable faults, then get him tested.

Mind, I could probably shave about 2 hours off the journey in the Ford, but it's not so good for sleeping in, so I'd have to bring the tent... 's also not really what you'd call an off-roader, although suprisingly capable on smooth slippery stuff.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Get the priorities right. Whill the BBQ fit in the boot? :-)

I guess it doesn't really matter much what people turn up in, being an unofficial social gathering an all. Was rather looking forward to seeing how well Edward II would do on a non-Welsh offroad course, though :-)

Reply to
Mother

B'grit II - that reminds me to install the replacement head unit after the 'great break-in' when someone (who now wished they hadn't), broke into Grumble last November...

Still, that'll clear a bit more office floor :-)

Reply to
Mother

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:51:14 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

guess you caught up with them then???

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Oh yes :-)

Reply to
Mother

On or around Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:46:12 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

The BBQ and camping gear will fit in easily. Might have to hunt a blow-up mattress, though - I think the one I've got has a leak.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

This Graham G anon leet fle a fart, As greet as it had been a thonder-dent, That with the strook he was almoost yblent. and said....

Graham - I've just discovered that I will need to be in Brighton by the Sunday night (having made it back to Pembs on the way) so we will need to leave first thing Sunday morning - no trip for us, I'm afraid.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Did you get them on the CCTV footage? Little buggers who broke into one of my schools in the same week (and who we got on the new CCTV) have managed to wriggle out of it through some method i dont quite understand. (though 2 of them were pulled out of home and interviewed all day on christmas day which is nice :-) )

Reply to
Tom Woods

CCTV footage was useless. I used the 'Huggy Bear' technique.

Reply to
Mother

I'm pretty sure we have our old one kicking around somewhere - I'll ask Charlotte. It's a double - will it fit in your tent?

Reply to
Mother

Facial stuff - you mean graphite laden grease, used oils etc?

Lizzy

Reply to
LizzyTaylor

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:27:06 +0100, LizzyTaylor scribbled the following nonsense:

some fancy cleanser and make up that she makes me use after a long session of landrover (or more recently shitroen) bashing because "all those nasty oils and greases do your sensitive skin no good at all"

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:48:13 +0100, "Graham G" scribbled the following nonsense:

can I confirm that the farm is at SP 2985 4565, as I had to get Memory map to convert into lat and longitude, when normally I use Nat Grid. There is certainly a farm there called Harrods farm, with nearby ones called Rectory farm and Vine House Farm

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

No worries

Reply to
Graham G

Spot on

Reply to
Graham G

On or around Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:36:44 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

questionable. I was thinking of a single one. double might go in at that, all the way across :-)

does it hold air, that's the main thing. I've got plenty that don't.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:19:33 +0100, Austin Shackles scribbled the following nonsense:

if push comes to shove, I'll chuck my tent in for you austin, 3 man (at a push, 2 comfy, 1 is luxury) or 8 man version?

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:34:06 +0100, "Graham G" scribbled the following nonsense:

great

father and mother not coming, something to do with being back at school the following day and not wanting to suffer too much. Me.... the kids know when to be quiet, and the staff have been briefed as well!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On or around Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:51:15 +0100, Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

Oh, I've got a tent. it's the air mattress that's not up to scratch.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Noted somewhere in this thread that a Projector is coming along, assuming a DVD player will be attending as well. If so i've got a rather interesting DVD of off roading in Germany during the Cold War whilst being chased by the Russians............

Dom J

Reply to
Dom J