UNOFFICIAL INFO

On or around Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:13:02 +0100, "Graham G" enlightened us thusly:

what yer got instead?

I've been on eBay:

although I see that this has now happened:

which is a shame, they made some nice kit. I hope Sony will honour the alleged 6 months remanufacture warranty, if I need it...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles muttered summat about:

Nothing yet. Saving my pennies and biding my time I think.

That is a shame, they were good cameras as you say.

Reply to
Graham G

On or around Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:30:58 +0100, "Graham G" enlightened us thusly:

Plenty on ebay at the moment, and doubtless some good deals. Found a page on Sony's site which acknowledges the thing abotu servicing customer support for K/M cameras and stuff.

Reply to
Austin Shackles