Urgently Required.. 90 Diesel Tank

OK. friend of mine has holed his diesel tank on his D Reg 90. And no-one has one in that can be delivered in time. Bearing in mind this is an Ex Military

90, with the oblong sideslung double skinned tank.

Anyone in the Cambridgeshire Area have one ?? He is desperate.....

Reply to
Igundwane

Sorry, I can't help, but what is a D Reg 90?

Reply to
Graeme Willox

Twas Sat, 19 Jun 2004 20:54:03 +1000 when Graeme Willox put finger to keyboard producing:

A Land Rover 90 made around 1987 would be my guess.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Ok. Thanks. The "D Reg" reference doesn't really mean anything to those of us outside the UK.

Reply to
Graeme Willox