Royston, herts

hi, does anyone know a landrover - friendly garage somewhere near Royston, herts? I've got a couple of things that I need doing which are beyond my time and competence threshold.. cheers Mike

Reply to
mike t

Hi Mike, You can no go wrong with Phoenix service's but they are not so near to you, but based near Harlow tel no. 01279413003 only work on Landrovers cheers Peter

Reply to
Peter

Could try

near buntingford?

Reply to
murphwiz

Joe at Windmill commercials, on the industrial estate near Johnson Matthey's in Royston

Dan

Reply to
Dan Mckenzie

We Know of one in Royston Vasey, but it is only for locals.

Carol & Jim R

Reply to
Jim Roberts

Twas Fri, 18 Jun 2004 20:22:44 +0100 when "Jim Roberts" put finger to keyboard producing:

LMAO

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.