V6 Freelander problem

Kanga keeps refusing to start. If parked nose down, you have to wait up to 2 hours b4 she'll fire. Seems like total fuel cutout. Park nose up, no isses....any pointers?

Neil

Neil Brownlee

Is the fuel low ? I guess this is the first thing to check....I'm assuming you would have already sussed that though.

Other than that is it diesel? If so had the same symptoms on Alfie our Rangie before I changed the feed pipe... it would such air into the feed pipe when pointing upbank but for soome bizzar reason was fine the other way about...until the hole got a bit bigger then it caused poor running and loads of cranking to fire up.

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

Fuel level is fine, when removing fuel cap, lots of hissing. It's booked into the stealers, maybe the ECU has an idea why it decides not to play. It's a petrol V6 btw.

Neil

Neil Brownlee

On or around Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:25:32 +0000 (UTC), "Neil Brownlee" enlightened us thusly:

sounds like a blocked tank breather.

Reply to
Austin Shackles