V8 air flow meter

Just thought I would check my air flow meter as it only does about 10mpg. According to the RPi site it says: Air Mass meter (cat). Switch on ignition peel back rubber boot on airflow Blue with Brown=minus. Red with Black trace=positive.......

The colours on my meter are Blue/Red, Brown/Orange, Blue/Green and Red/Black. (RPi page

). Does anyone know which colours I should check?

Its a 1995 3.9 Discovery

Thanks

Richard

Reply to
Richard

It's the two outer wires IIRC, blue/red and red/black ?

cheers

Dave W.

Dave White

Thanks Dave. Done the check and it was 1.83v so I assume the MAF is ok ? Richard

Reply to
Richard