disco diff problem

I was on the snow and found that the 2 front wheels had traction and the rears very little. I also get under 10 mph noise and vibration that seems to go away. If both front wheels have traction, is that a front diff prob.

Reply to
news

Try the Diff Lock !

Reply to
RADIOTWO

I think it may be normal. My S3 and the Disco slide around a lot at the back in poor traction conditions. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB