W.T.B 2.5 Diesel Leyland sherpa engine

Ref the above I wish to purchase a 2.5 diesel engine for conversion into series III Land Rover. Pref local to Gatwick. Thanks Mick

Reply to
Michael Arnold

Hi Try Rupert Knox Motors near Horley, he had one sitting under the one of his bench last time I was in there, it was a few months ago but it's worth a try. no idea of his phone number. or come and buy a montego conversion;-)

-- richard near gatwick

Reply to
richard

Reply to