Wanted: 101 Radiator Grille

- are children safe at Land Rover events?=================================================================

I'm getting rather desperate for a replacement rad grille.

This has been expedited by someone wanting to do a photo-shoot using my (not yet totally restored by any sense of the imagination) GS...

Can anyone please help with my quest?

I'll (obviously) be at the Club AGM this Saturday and would happily exchange some beer tokens :-)

Alternatively, I could let you have some pics from the photo-shoot (which is for, shall we say, "young ladies fashion"!)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother