Wanted: 101 Wheel Rim

I wheely need a spare rim for burrt, so if anyone has one laying around that they would be willing to part with for some beer tokens, I would be most grateful!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

I got one from Craddocks a good few years ago - still in cellar if you want it I can go dig it out and take it to Driffield. It'll need blasting and repainting though.

Reply to
Mother

On Fri, 05 May 2006 10:41:48 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

you star, will cross your palms with silver!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Sure you can't make him a new one from an old gas bottle?

Alex

Reply to
Alex