Wanted: Rear Door Catch

As the subject line says, I'm after a rear door catch for a Series Landie ... anyone got one for sale?

Regards Steve G

Reply to
SteveG

Yep I do, its on eBay

and its in Australia - but if you want to pay for the post..........

Reply to
Roger Martin

Jeez mate, thanks for the offer but maybe it's a little too far away ?

LOL Steve G

Regards Steve G

Reply to
SteveG

Ah, but think of the unique kudos you will achieve when bragging about your Landy down at your local.

"Eeee by gum lads, thats a genuine Aussie door handle on mee Land Roverrrr, now buy me another pint of Wurzels Special"

Reply to
Roger Martin

Blimey, I didn't realise my accent came across so strongly in newsgroup messages :-))

The "Special" is off this weekend ... it's Glastonbury Glory at festival time

Regards Steve G

Reply to
SteveG