wanted. series2a tax exempt

I am looking for a series 2a to use for RTV. Truck cab if poss (not essential). Petrol engine (any size considered) Sound chassis Tax exempt (not one that just needs to be taken to a dvla centre) body work unimportant Roll cage would be nice

Based in Bedfordshire but could travel

Cheers Dave

Reply to
Splitpin

Hi, if it is of any interest to you I have an 88" Series IIA truck cab body on a shortened Range rover chassis, Reg is M of the Range Rover so not tax exempt but the chassis is very sound, so coil sprung and discs all round, all sorted out has been on the road and taxed, but is for sale less V8 engine and gearbox and props all the rest is to go.

Rich

-- To reply remove " spam "

Reply to
Rich

Hi Dave, Seems I might have what you are looking for.

1962 series 2. Rebuilt 3 years ago (chassis up)

New brakes, shocks - long travel etc, extended spring hangers, The chassis had a new rear crossmember and outriggers so no rust left! The engine was low mileage anyway but had a top end rebuild complete with new carb. The bodywork is still sound although not perfectly straight. Full roll cage built by Malcolm Whitbread 2 years ago. Harnesses. Was until a year or so ago MOT'd until i stopped driving it on the road. If you came to have a look I could easily arrange transport at cost for you. Leave me a message and i'll send you what pics I have. I'm in Pembrokeshire

Dave R

P.S. It has had 8 class wins won the championship overall 2 years in a row - but i get to keep the trophys, you can win your own!!

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
edeowner