Warning lights

Hi,

I have a Disco 2 "W" reg and twice over the last month there have been three pings and the ABS, TC, and SLS lights have come on.

If I stop, switch off and then start again all seems to be OK.

Brakes seem to be OK and suspension seems OK at the rear.

I have booked the car into my local garage as my LR dealer is fully booked for weeks.

Has any one any idea what is likely to be the problem and a rough idea how much it is likely to be the cost to put right. I appreciate that this is a how long is a piece of string question but it would be good to go into the garage with some idea of what may be wrong.

Regards,

ErnieH

Reply to
Ernie Hastings