water coming in

Hi,

I have a 91 RR classic .

last week it raining terribly her , Holland, and my wife noticed water coming iN from the roof, and leaking along the rearview mirror I suppose it is the edge of the open roof that is overflown with water that is to much for normal draining through side of roof. Both tubes in A pillar are functioning normally with a normal amount of water.Is this a common problem, is there a tric to solve it, do i just need to renew the "border"of the open roof, or just accept it???

Reply to
J.Muller

See recent thread here titled Re: Range Rover Classic Questions

It might just be loose screws.

Reply to
Dougal

happened to me it was just muck accumulating in the pipe ( moss around the emtry hole mainly) cured by pushing a length of nylon strimmer wire through followed by a very good squirting of water and further attention each time she was washed to ensure no bit of detritus were hiding in the unit.. Derek

Reply to
Derek

drill a hole in the floor (though there should already be some somewhere! ) and accept it! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

J.Muller uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Oven cleaner has been recommended in the past to help unmung the drains.

Mr Muscle.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D