Waxoyl sucks!

Well - thanks to Waxoyl, I now have a convict haircut and a hideously stained bath! The hair got it from lieing in scrapings of old, gone off stuff on the floor. God knows how it got on the bath!

Anybody know of anything to get it off a fiberglass bath without it melting in to a little plasticy puddle on the floor?

I bet it falls of my chassis after all that!

Cheers, Paul

Reply to
Paul Coleman

White spirit / turps.

Reply to
Mike Buckley

Yep, turpentine or white spirit - don't use abrasive!

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Sounds like Waxoyl's just like all those other paints and varnishes then - I mean it won't stay on the thing you're trying to cover, but if you accidentally spill it on anything, it won't come off!

cheers, RB

Reply to
Prof Rollerball

So the best way of application would be to try to paint the garage roof with the Land Rover parked underneath??

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Harton