We've always known it...

excert from: How to be cool (or which brands buy status)

Tania Branigan Wednesday September 29, 2004 The Guardian

The experts' picks: Agent Provocateur, Asahi, Audi, Barbican, BlackBerry, Bose, British Airways London Eye, Budweiser Budvar, Campari, Chanel, Coca-Cola, Coutts, Dazed & Confused, Denon, Dermalogica, Design Museum, Diesel, Diet Coke, Dust, Gaggia, Goldsmiths College University of London, Guinness, Hakkasan, Havana Club, Innocent, Land Rover, L'Artisan Parfumeur, Lavazza, Linn, Malmaison, MTV, Nokia, O2, Orange, Puma, Richard James, Rizla, Ruby & Millie, Saab, Sass & Bide, Selfridges, Somerset House, Sony Ericsson, Sophia Kokosalaki, STA Travel, Stella Artois, Stolichnaya, Storm Model Management, TEAC, The Lansdowne, The Simpsons, The Sunday Times, The Times, The Wapping Project, Tiger Beer, Topshop, Trailfinders, Vespa, Virgin Atlantic, VV Rouleaux, Wallpaper*, Weber, Xbox

Reply to
David Willerton

Best producer of bad hangovers known to man.

Reply to
EMB

So, next time I come in smelling of (1) after changing the filter and bleeding (2) and sit in the chair with a nice cool (3) enjoying half an hours worth of (4) I can just say to SWMBO, "it's ok, these things are cool".

Yup, I reckon that'll work. Steve

....and yes, I know it doesn't really mean the liquid diesel.

Reply to
Steve

Steve vaguely muttered something like ...

Bugger ... you owe me a keyboard ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

^^^ ^^^^^^^^

^^^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^ ^^^^^

?
Reply to
Mother

Kin eck, I'm kool for the first time in my life!

Reply to
Mother

So, next time I come in smelling of Guinness, Havana Club, Tiger Beer, Stella Artois and Sophia Kokosalaki (obviously after having helped her out of her Agent Provocateur) I can tell Charlotte what, exactly?

Reply to
Mother

Everyone is cool once in there life time, its like the fifteen minutes of fame.

If you dress the same way forever sooner or later you will come back into fashion again

Land Rover is the new black. I like the distressed look myself :)

Reply to
Larry

but owning a purple 101 makes you cool anyway....

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman, Newsletter Editor and Webmaster (how much more....)

3.5V8 100" Hybrid, now LPG converted Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, Fully restored, ready for sale! Make me an offer! Suzuki SJ410 (Fiancée's) 3" lift kit fitted, body shell now restored and mounted on chassis, waiting on a windscreen and MOT Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next 1993 200 TDi Discovery (the Pug 106 is dead, long live the Pug)

Peterborough 4x4 Club

Simon Isaacs

Mother wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Only to people who think e.g. Coca-cola, Rizla etc. (I could go on) are cool.

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Mortimer

To mind her own business...