RRC Body kits.

Sick of rusting bumpers.

Any experience good or bad with the various suppliers of Body kits available for the RRC? I'm not into all those Ferrari side vent imitaion Dimma type kits. Just the front and rear bumper kits.

Either that or I plasma the rotten end off and install checkerplate to bridge the gap, a temptation I'm trying to avoid at the present as I'd like to keep it looking tidy.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:41:10 GMT, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

get a chassis number from a CSK and order the pretty chrome bumpers, you know it makes sense.

do they still do that thing about they'll only supply chrome bumpers to bona fide CSKs?

Sister's BF's RR has 'em on it, and isn't a CSK.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Well it just so happens I know a yoof whos mates got a CSK, however Mrs D's tractor beam locked onto a Body kit at Gaydon and got the "Oooooo" rating.

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

See if you can get a pair from an early 2 door - look much better and really quite bomb proof. THe tend not to rot much either - a quick clean up and paint and look like new

Andy

Reply to
Andy Warner

Do I count as a yoof? :) I'll try and dig you out the number if you still need it to get a bumper!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Countersunk?

Reply to
GbH

On or around Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:10:07 +0100, "GbH" enlightened us thusly:

hehe.

actually, it was a special edition Rangie with lots of chrome and stuff, and CSK are the initials of Spen King, the designer.

In case you didn't know.

Reply to
Austin Shackles