Well - Seeing as buying a Freelander failed to light a spark here....

....I've bought a Pathfinder, got to have something to fetch the parts in.

:o)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Andy had one, he really rated it :)

Reply to
Nige

Aye, good vehicles.

Reply to
EMB

Yup , not quite the same levels of trim as the FFRR but.. I'm sure I'll live with it. FFRR maintainance has not been cheap to say the least. That said I will miss it, its been an awesome car.

110 is still here.. though the Pathfinder may also fill that niche but I'm not rushing in to getting rid of the 110 yet incase the Pathfinder turns out to be a duffer.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Now then, hows tricks matey?

Reply to
Nige

....I've bought a Pathfinder, got to have something to fetch the parts in.

:o)

Lee D

Yep, I had one, 2005 model in top spec SVE trim so fully loaded. It was nice but I did have a few problems and they were expensive!!

Clutch & Dual Mass flywheel had to be done and worst issue was a failure of the aircon system. Does yours have the rear aircon as well as front? If so drop me a line as there are some critical things to watch to avoid a hefty bill, mainly relating to the pipes that run front to back to feed the system

Andy

< 1999 D2 TD5 GS Auto >
Reply to
Andy Cooke

OK YHM.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Life is good. Summer is over - bring on the mud season. How's things with you?

Reply to
EMB

One of my colleagues has just bought a FFRR (against my advice). I'm awaiting tears one morning when the bills start rolling in.

I don't think *anything* can replace a 110 for sheer practicality in the face of adversity.

Reply to
EMB