what does 'tubed' mean om my rims

Hello,

What does the word 'tubed' on my rims (RR '76) mean? Use inner tubes or no tubes needed? The local LR dealer couldn't tell me. In fact he didn't even know that the RR production started in the seventies :-)!

Greetings, Hans

Reply to
Hans de Ruiter

Tubed means that tubes must be used, usually because the shoulders on the rim do not have raised retaining ribs to keep the tyre on the wheel when deflated. JD

Reply to
JD

Thanks, will put the tubes back in again!

Greetings, Hans

Reply to
Hans de Ruiter