What's it worth D90 ?

Hiya, I have a Dec 1998 300 TDi D90 CSW, Rioja red 75K miles, free style alloys, ladder, A bar with spots, tow kit, wing top and sill chequer plate, center cubby box, factory alarm. Mot till Dec 2007 that I am thinking of selling as I only use it for about 30 miles a week nowadays, just for the shopping run to keep the battery charged etc seems a waste of a great vehicle. It has some ally rot on the back door, some rot on the rear x member skin and a slight war wound (tree) across the passenger door skin (no paint damage),

what's it worth? runs perfectly, would prefer that it goes to someone that will care for it, anyone after such a vehicle? one of the last of the 300 TDi's anyone interested?

Located near J38 M1

Robin

Reply to
Robin

How much you looking for?

Nieces boyfriend has been off-roading a few times with us in our Disco and is looking for something decent to join us so he and the niece can come along with us in their own vehicle, instead of having 7 in our Disco .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

I know it's bad form etc ... but if you want to take this to email my posting address is real and mine, just post to the newsgroup that you've sent me a post as I really don't check otherwise.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

email sent

Reply to