what's this thing called? and where do I get more?

what is this thing called?

it's one of those cluppy things that holds the headlining in place. this one, like a good few others, in my land rover keep falling out. where do I find more of them? with a name I could trawl ebay or google...

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

I've seen them referred to as "Christmas Tree Clips" and you can get them from your local friendly Land Rover dealer for around 12p each.

That one is buggered - the tines at the front of it have flattened and those are what holds it in.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

CORRECT! Xmas tree clips but when you take out a headlining it buggers em up so replace em.

Roy.

Reply to
LR90

"I've seen them referred to as "Christmas Tree Clips" and you can get them from your local friendly Land Rover dealer for around 12p each."

Same here, Xmas tree clips seems about right

Reply to
Me

Alternatively called fir tree clips / studs.

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Thats an MWC9832LUH Firtree Fastener

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

have you got some then Mr Beamends?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Not just at the moment, but some will be comming in this week........ 32p each inc VAT

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

okie dokie, I'll have 6, do you still have my info from the last order? (2 packs of swivel grease to cornwall).

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Have a look here:

They sell 'smaller' quantities through a sister company - Components Direct:
....and you could even attempt to talk them out of 'samples' !!

David

Reply to
Dougal

er, somewhere...... ahem - I'll mail you!

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Halfords did'em last time I browsed the bits shelf.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Halfords seling something I need. you are joking right? crikey

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.