where to get series cab glass

Hi all. Somebody's little darling has smashed the passenger side rear sliding glass in my series 2a cab top. I can't find replacments on paddocks. Any ideas
Cheers

As it is the flat glass you need, any high street glass shop will cut glass to size and get it toughened for you. I've done this on my S1s and it was cheaper than new perspex for them. Also done it for the rear sliding window on a 90. They will have the correct thickness.
Gordon

I have had laminated glass cut to size by local glass company, they can even grind the edges smooth.
Mike

I should have some secondhand if you're anywhere near east of Manchester
Martin
Thanks for the offer but its a good 160 miles. I found one in an old cab at my local land rover repairer, but i think i might just replace both bits of glass with perspex, then i can cut a notch in both corners to facillitate (big word i know) the seat harness to the roll cage. Thanks again
Splitpin

No probs mate.

If perspex gets under pressure from the seat harness, it can shatter badly, probably better using polycarbonate sheet

making it bigger by too many 'l's in it :-)
the