white stuff!

Loads of it in North Wales this morning! Take a day off work, come and play!

Reply to
Wolverine

Couple of inches in my bit of crewe/staffs too.

I have never ever taken my landy out in snow before as it always breaks!. True to form, thismorning it wont start! (despite running yesterday!)

Its on the boost charger now so hopefully it will go in a few minutes! (though im in a bad mood as i parked right next to the hedge and keep getting snow down my neck when im trying to squeeze round to the door!)

Reply to
Tom Woods

...and Wolverine spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Pembrokeshire - light dusting of overnight hail, bright sunshine, clear roads.

At least it means I didn't have to pull a sickie.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Well there is a difference between driving on snow and driving in snow. Got caught in it this afternoon, and it does not take long for it to build up on the parts of the windscreen the wipers will not reach, which is annoying in traffic. Now if I had such a thing as an effective heater it might be different.

Reply to
Larry

Got plenty up here in NE Scotland, about 1 or 2 feet deep in my yard, drifts up to my chest in the lanes. Any advice on tyre pressures for this driving in these conditions? DJ

Reply to
David Jones