A.F.L Faq

Hi, i'm trying to find the FAQ for this group, can someone point me in the right direction......

I can find this:

Which leads me to this:
Which doesn't do much....

I've tried using IE 5.5, 6 and opera.....

am i missing something really simple???

thanks

rav

Reply to
rav_k

Does nothing overhere as well. Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

I've pinged Dave see if we can kick it back in to life.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee_D uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Right... pinged back, wasn't Dave was Phil Gardner... any one know where he's got to?

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D