Who wanted 2.6 Exhaust manifold?

Someone on this NG emailed me a while back about an exhaust manifold and/or exhaust system for a SIII 2.6. I was planning to remove some bits and pieces on Sunday, and I can remove the exhaust system.

Whoever it was, please contact me if you're still interested

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I've a feeling it was some one other than Sis but if its ends up sat redundant then I'm sure sis could find it a home , Jlo's manifold has a crack in it and whilst it's still going it looks terminal.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D