Wiring help

Hello all, I would like to know which pin on the connector on the rear light cluster is for the side light ( if pin 1 is the first left when looking at it from the inside) the bulb is there is just no feed to it, so all I need are some spade connectors and hey presto rear upper side lights ( I know I'm making a fuss of this but I want them to work)

upper indicators are going to be LED types.

Reply to
StaffBull