Wolf air intake

I am looking to procure the side intake as used on the Wolf's. Any idea who may stock them in the UK?

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey

Try your local main dealer... I have the microfiche slides for the Wolf somewhere ( buggered if I can find it now! ) and all the parts carry a fairly normal part no that appears in the UK pricelist....

David LLAMA 4x4

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4

Hi David

I am in South Africa. When I mention this.... I get a blank stare ;-)

Cheers

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey