Woo Hoo no more sagging...hopefully...

Got round to changing the leaking airspring on me D2 tonight. 'Twas off with the old and on with the new in about 30 mins. Wheels back on, start car up and wait for it to pump up......and wait....wait.....wait. Arghhh. My mate was panicing coz the car was blocking drive and started to get the jacks back out. It was then that i spotted the back door was open a smidge. Closed door and up it went...Doh!.

Just gotta sort the sticking rear brake now....

Dom

Reply to
Dom J