Worded Slightly Better

Could anbody please answer the following:

My current spring setup is ready for replacement.

I would like to replace with parabolics soon.

I plan to replace my chasis next year.

If I put new springs on my current chasis (which is worse for wear and may be twisted) will these springs bed inn and be worthless for use on the proposed new chasis?

Thanks

Rog

Reply to
Rog

Rog , as long as your swapping the full set then I can't see any issues... My IIa used to list to one side...I undid the shackles slighlty...jacked it up all the way and then let it down again...left overnight to settle and retightened the following day...It sits straight again now... As long as you follow this procedure you should be fine with the refit. All to often people swap springs for new for the above reason. Of course if they are rusted or saggy then new is the only proper way to go.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Thank You Lee