WTD: 88" Series hard top

Does anyone have a 88" series hard top in the garage taking up space that you would like to get rid of?

There is one on E-bay at the moment, but the bidding has gone to £30+. This seem a lot as it has damaged glass and a holed roof. Am I wrong?

Ideally I would like one with side windows, but anything near to Bristol could be of interest.

Not expecting much response, but you never know...!

Cheers,

Frazer

You can mix and match till you get a good set.... I.e. good roof then sides with windows. I have made a good roof on Percy this way as It's rare you'll get a minter in the first hit unless you pay through the nose.

I then took a window from a bent side pannel and cut a hole in a good one and fitted the window..great fun with a nibbler (see machine mart catalogue).

Regards Lee D.

Reply to
Lee_D