WTD: Rear tub for D90

Well, I have bought the salvage of my 1992 Defender 90 200Tdi pick up and am now in the market for a GOOD used rear end.

If anyone has the misfortune to have had a front end damage and is breaking their vehicle, please let me know.

Cash waiting!

BTW, everything very tactfully and efficiently handled by Highway Insurance (tel: 01277 263636). Cannot recommend them enough. When I did my research, they were amongst the cheapest and now it has come to the crunch (literally!), I have no complaints.

Derry

Reply to
Derry Argue