WTD: seperate electric water temp gauge (without sender)

My water temperature guage appears to have blown up (it made some sparks and blew the fuse!) and no longer seems to want to read properly (it goes straight to high when powered).

It is a round 52mm TIM one.

Does anybody have a gauge sitting about that they dont want. I dont need a sender, just the gauge. Dont even need the clamps for the back!

I know that senderless gauges often collect in garages! - there was some in my mates until he had a clear out when he moved house a few weeks ago! somebody must have one taking up valuble storage space!

Ta!

Reply to
Tom Woods

I've got two which came out of a 90" or 110", both approximately 52mm, whereabouts are you?

Martin

Reply to
Oily

I think im sorted now thans martin!.

I have been given a smiths one and just managed to buy a new vdo one from a guy on mudclub for a fiver :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

OK Thanks for letting me know

Martin