Wtd, Series three Overdrive

My old man has just purchased a Series three lightweight which he plans to do a "few miles in" He is looking for an overdrive unit for it, can anyone help??

Either reply to group or call me on 07977 551618

thanks

John

Reply to
John Neal

good job hes only planning on doing a " few" miles, god forbid he`d plan on doing lots of miles, Land rovers and "lots of miles " just dont mix.

andy

"few miles in" He is looking for an overdrive unit for it, can anyone help??

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Andy