WTD Smiths flat heater, as per late 2A

It's a long shot... but...

Has anyone got one of these kicking about. I will part with beer tokens for a good un.

I'm in the westcountry, but can arrange collection from anywhere.

If by fluke, you've got one, email me at

bug (at) dwarren (dot) demon (dot) co (dot) uk

Thanks for listening.

Reply to
Spozza

I was in Craddocks second hand bit the other day and they'd got 2 flat heaters (probably out of lightweights, but more or less the same). I'll leave it up to you to ask the price though! Giles

Reply to
giles evans

Someone at billing 2 years ago was selling an unused boxed one. I think they wanted around £300 for it!. I bought a new coat instead! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Craddocks want 40 quid + VAT, but it's 24v lightweight stuff, so I would need to put in a 12v fan... its not too bad, but once carriage and VAT, time spent finding a 12v fan blablabla...

Reply to
Spozza

That's pretty good if it's in A1 condition - I've seen new 12V ones for £60 at shows.

I've got a spare 12v fan for a lightweight heater if you want to make me an offer (postage plus a couple of beer tokens?). Worked when I took it out of lightweight about a year ago, can check it still works before putting it in post. Email me if you're interested rafe at rcai co uk.

Rafe

Reply to
Rafe Aldridge